New Virginia Laws Effective July 1, 2021
Those of us who interact with the Division of Legislative Services (DLS) in the Virginia General Assembly are very familiar with their hard work drafting and tweaking legislation for each General Assembly session. Trust us, sometimes their efforts are nothing short of herculean! The team at DLS efforts don’t stop at “sine die” as their work continues year-round. One of our favorite DLS publications is their “In Due Course” publication produced in late spring each year which provides a summary of legislation passed during the General Assembly session broken down by topic that goes into effect on July 1st. We hope you will find “In Due Course – 2021 Changes to Virginia Laws” informative.
- New Virginia Laws Effective July 1, 2021
- Principle Advantage’s CEO Interviews 2020 Hampton Roads Region Federal Candidates for Office
- Governor Expands ReBuild Virginia Small Business Grant Program
- Energizing the Economy in Hampton Roads
- City Creates New Program to Provide Emergency Grants to Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic
- Angela Bezik – 2018 Women in Business Honoree