Principle Advantage’s CEO Interviews 2020 Hampton Roads Region Federal Candidates for Office
As a long-time advocate for the Hampton Roads region, Principle Advantage’s CEO, Angie Bezik was honored to be asked to serve as a co-host with Tom Cosgrove of Newport News Shipbuilding for the 2020 Federal Office Candidate Forum event put on jointly by the Greater Williamsburg Business Council, Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce and York County Chamber of Commerce who together represent over 2,000 businesses, non-profits, and educational institutions. Each of the candidates generously shared their time to answer questions on topics important both to the business community and citizens across the region. The topics spanned issues such as military, economy, healthcare, transportation, and workforce development.
The Greater Williamsburg Business Council, Virginia Peninsula Chamber of Commerce, and York County Chamber of Commerce are pleased to offer the business community an opportunity to hear from some of the region’s candidates for federal office. Representing six localities and over 2,000 businesses, nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions, the chambers of commerce in the region advocate to create an environment in which businesses can thrive.
Hear what each of the candidates shared on these important topics.
- New Virginia Laws Effective July 1, 2021
- Principle Advantage’s CEO Interviews 2020 Hampton Roads Region Federal Candidates for Office
- Governor Expands ReBuild Virginia Small Business Grant Program
- Energizing the Economy in Hampton Roads
- City Creates New Program to Provide Emergency Grants to Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic
- Angela Bezik – 2018 Women in Business Honoree